BEGINS WITH YOU
- Wed, Mar 29EVES Cafeteria
- Wed, Mar 29Eagle View Elementary School CafeteriaMar 29, 7:00 PM – Mar 30, 8:00 PMEagle View Elementary School Cafeteria, 4500 Dixie Hill Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030, USAJoin the PTA and MPO Reanna Jacobson, Community Outreach Officer from the Fair Oaks District Station, Fairfax County Police for an important discussion on internet safety for your children and students.
- Fri, Apr 14Eagle View Elementary School Cafeteria
- Mon, Apr 17CPK in Fairfax CornerApr 17, 11:00 AM – Apr 20, 10:00 PMCPK in Fairfax Corner, 4200 Fairfax Corner Ave, Fairfax, VA 22030, USABring a flier with your homeroom teacher's name, or mention their name at checkout, and at the end of the week the classroom with the most teacher mentions will get a FREE pizza party sponsored by CPK!!!
- Thu, Mar 23Eagle View Elementary SchoolMar 23, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMEagle View Elementary School , 4500 Dixie Hill Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030, USAThe Children’s Science Center’s Family Science Night Program offers interactive and engaging activities designed to excite students and their families about STEM. Family Science Night combines science learning and family bonding within the school community.
- Mon, Feb 27read-a-thon.comFeb 27, 12:01 AM – Mar 10, 11:59 PMread-a-thon.comActivate your reader’s account today at https://www.read-a-thon.com/readers/r/jPqHEL/1. Once registered, decide how much to read and ask family and friends for pledges in support of your reading! This fundraiser will support classroom and school-level programs.
WHY JOIN THE PTA?
We Need YOU
ADVOCACY Through PTA, broaden and enhance our ability to serve all children and families. Become informed about what you can do to affect local, state and federal policies that most impact children, families and schools.
NETWORKING Have fun and meet new people! Show your passion and sense of community while making new friends that share your commitment to our children.
RESOURCES Choose from an extensive library of guides, online resources and eLearnings including topics such as family engagement, health & safety, special needs, and college and career readiness. Information equals power.
PROGRAMS Your school and child benefits from nationally recognized programs like STEM, School of Excellence, and Family Reading Experience.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION With your unique voice, we can better understand the needs of our diverse members, cultures, and community at EVES. Help us build an all-inclusive school community. PTA welcomes all voices to advocate on behalf of our children.
PUBLICATIONS Many National PTA publications along with EVES' The Bird's Eye was created for parents and caregivers who are looking for the best parenting, wellness, education and PTA community info to help their child excel at school and in life.
AWARDS & GRANTS Direct monetary awards are available for a PTA that recognizes efforts in enhancing family engagement, literacy, digital learning, diversity and many other initiatives.
MONEY SAVING PROGRAMS PTA Members save time and money on major brands. Check for the latest offers at PTA.org/offers.
VOLUNTEER LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES Increase your impact, skills, visibility and connections by taking a leadership role at the district or state level or on any of our standing and special committees. You can even submit a letter of interest to serve on the National PTA Board of Directors.
NON-PROFIT As a non-profit organization all money earned from membership dues and other proceeds fund our mission of building stronger families, communities and children.
Kids Do Better When Parents are Engaged in Their Learning
Those who can, do. Those who can do more, volunteer.
Help us change the lives of students and build a stronger community.